Advanced  

Latest Result

Grand Final MCG
Sat, 29 Sep 2018 • 12:00 WST
West Coast Collingwood
11.13 (79) 11.8 (74)
Game Focus

ATTN: Homeboy Q

Feedback on the new look and feel. Please be as detailed as possible to help with any projected changes

Moderators: Mead, Mr Q, Goldenblue

ATTN: Homeboy Q

Postby El Jefe on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:58 pm

matt, i have to report one bug in the system, if i may?

the time on the board's clock is outdated, as i am typing it is 8:30 pm WST, but the clock is showing it to be 6:57 pm.

could you be a dear and please fix it?

thanks
El Jefe
EFH Hall of Fame

Re: ATTN: Homeboy Q

Postby shibz_1989 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:23 pm

Baaaaaaahaaaa...Homeboy :lol:

Yeah, noticed that too. Kinda hilarious :)
.: Proud Bleeder of Purple :.

180 days til more Keplerrrr Loooove <3
shibz_1989
EFH Legend

Postby LPP on Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:47 pm

I noticed that too.

But really, I was just looking for a thread to announce that I have a brand spanking new computer... with a 22 inch flat screen etc.

For the first time, I can see the whole banner at the top, without it being chopped up through it. My name, avatar etc is at the top of my post not the bottom - anyone with a long name had their name down at the bottom of the post - ie. Too many melbourne teams... The posts are all aligned correctly. This is wonderful.

But the biggie is - this site is in bloody blue and yellow. :shock: What the? On my old computer, (and it was old), the blue, funnily enough, looked purple.

It's going to take time to adjust. IT'S BLUE!!!
LPP
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby WCE Booka 89 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:48 pm

loyal,passionate,proud wrote:I noticed that too.

But really, I was just looking for a thread to announce that I have a brand spanking new computer... with a 22 inch flat screen etc.

For the first time, I can see the whole banner at the top, without it being chopped up through it. My name, avatar etc is at the top of my post not the bottom - anyone with a long name had their name down at the bottom of the post - ie. Too many melbourne teams... The posts are all aligned correctly. This is wonderful.

But the biggie is - this site is in bloody blue and yellow. :shock: What the? On my old computer, (and it was old), the blue, funnily enough, looked purple.

It's going to take time to adjust. IT'S BLUE!!!

I think on your old computer you might have had your resolution too high (or low). I have mine set to 1024x768 and have always been able to view it, whether it is on my 17 or 19 inch monitor (sure they aren't as big as yours but don't they say size doesn't matter?)
WCE Booka 89
EFH Posting Lunatic

Postby LPP on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:09 pm

Booka, we all know that size DOES matter.

However, if you've got a 17" - I don't think you're going to get too many complaints. :shock:

Anyway, back to monitors and time etc.... ;)
Last edited by LPP on Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LPP
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby El Jefe on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:51 am

*BUMP*

Q, whats the go man?
El Jefe
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby Mr Q on Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:59 pm

It's supposed to correct itself every five minutes if it gets out. Clearly it's not.
"I like to pay taxes. With them I buy civilisation" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Alternative facts, alternative facts, pants on fire....
Mr Q
EFH Posting Lunatic

Postby BenCousins9 on Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 am

Gday - great site.
I'm just having problems attaching a photo to my signature, how do I do that? (Bit of a computer dumby)
"If you buy a Hyundai, invitations will dry up, your kids will refuse to speak to you, your wife will sleep with your friends and you may end up committing suicide" Jeremy Clarkson.
BenCousins9
Regular

Postby Bombus on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:21 am

Q

When i hti the logo, or forums or whatever, i keep getting this message...

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.