Advanced  

Latest Result

Grand Final MCG
Sat, 29 Sep 2018 • 12:00 WST
West Coast Collingwood
11.13 (79) 11.8 (74)
Game Focus

EFH Forums

Feedback on the new look and feel. Please be as detailed as possible to help with any projected changes

Moderators: Mead, Mr Q, Goldenblue

Re: EFH Forums

Postby Mr Q on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:55 am

carneagles wrote:Murray Rance

Carny!

I thought it might be Rance, as an ex-captain he would have been a glaring omission.

Troy Wilson's place is probably as much to do with the person that did most of the original banners (thanks again wsk if you come by)
"I like to pay taxes. With them I buy civilisation" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Alternative facts, alternative facts, pants on fire....
Mr Q
EFH Posting Lunatic

Postby jaxster on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:18 am

I'm waiting for Jacob Brennan to come up. Sometimes, when I'm bored, I like playing Eagles Roulette trying to get matches to come up. EG Nicoski and Banfield - both Number 6.
Strange women, lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of Government.
jaxster
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby Mr Q on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 am

jaxster wrote:I'm waiting for Jacob Brennan to come up. Sometimes, when I'm bored, I like playing Eagles Roulette trying to get matches to come up. EG Nicoski and Banfield - both Number 6.

The current player side hasn't been updated for quite a while - it takes time to make these images, so I've not spent much time on it recently. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Brennan (there's only about 20 players with current pictures).
"I like to pay taxes. With them I buy civilisation" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Alternative facts, alternative facts, pants on fire....
Mr Q
EFH Posting Lunatic

Postby domo_the_eagle on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:48 am

jaxster wrote:I'm waiting for Jacob Brennan to come up. Sometimes, when I'm bored, I like playing Eagles Roulette trying to get matches to come up. EG Nicoski and Banfield - both Number 6.

what an interesting life you must have :)
domo_the_eagle
EFH Posting Lunatic

Postby Clarke Markx Goalz on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:00 pm

When i come onto the site now, it takes me to a forum index page rather than the old homepage. This view doesn't have the list on the right hand side showing all the recent posts from each forum, so i have to search around to see whats the latest. Do you know why this is happening? I really like the old view where I could just click on the latest posts across any of the forums.
2011 Official Sponsor of the Father-son and the Jacob Brennan.
2011 EFH Dreamteam minor premier.
2012 Sponsor of Josh 'the man, the Hero' Kennedy.
Clarke Markx Goalz
Veteran

Postby WCE Booka 89 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Clarke Markx Goalz wrote:When i come onto the site now, it takes me to a forum index page rather than the old homepage. This view doesn't have the list on the right hand side showing all the recent posts from each forum, so i have to search around to see whats the latest. Do you know why this is happening? I really like the old view where I could just click on the latest posts across any of the forums.

Mr Q wrote:
The Boat wrote:Hi Q - an reason why https://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/ automatically routes to https://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/forum/

I cant see the running board of latest threads, I go straight to the board index.

By design? User error?

By design at the moment as the normal home page is not being updated as I don't have time for that at the moment.

However if you want to look at it, it's at https://eaglesflyinghigh.com/iindex.php
WCE Booka 89
EFH Posting Lunatic

Previous

Return to EFH 2.0 Feedback Board